Co-lead and Creator of Ontario School and System Leaders Educational Technology MOOC
Scaffolding leaders learning to work in digital spaces, to build confidence and capacity.
Building Professional learning that is:
OSAPAC was asked to create a sustainable learning environment in Ontario that promotes self-directed learning for education leaders, and:
- considers all learning preferences.
- allows for all levels of readiness.
- provides numerous entry points.
- is flexible.
- allows choice.
- respects limitations of time.
- supports a variety of learner interests.
- promotes the development of connections and connected learning.
Capacity Building Lead for Technology Enabled Learning and Teaching Ontario
For two years, I was the Provincial Lead for Capacity Building for Ontario’s 62 Technology Enabled Learning and Teaching Leaders.
TELT Contacts have monthly online professional learning, three face-to-face provincial professional learning sessions, Regional conferences and a Provincial conference.
Ontario Principal’s Council – Principal’s Qualification Course
I work with Ontario Principal’s Council and Lakehead University to help aspiring Principals become Digital Leaders.